Tonight in Denver LADIEZ!
Swapping madness has officially hit Denver!
“What’s so great about swapping is that you get to get rid of the stuff you no longer need or want and you get to pick out NEW to you THINGS! It’s a way to re-mix your style and infuse some freshness. It can also be an adrenaline rush when the swap begins and everyone is trying to find the best things! It’s exciting!
Having style while also trying to save money and get out of debt can feel very difficult, especially if you’re used to going to the stores and buying whatever is cute (that’s what I used to do and it got me into a lot of trouble!) Swapping is a fun and social thing to do with your girlfriends and you can make a night out of it! (don’t live in Denver but want to get in on the swapping fun too? The Swapaholics tell you how to host your own swap with your girlfriends right here.)” - Anna Newell Jones of Andthenshesaved.com
When + Where
• Saturday, March 10th from 6:30pm to 9pm
• It will be held at The Curtis Hotel at 1405 Curtis Street, Denver, CO the event will be held in the PEEK-A-BOO Room on the Second Floor.
• Actual swap will start at 7:30 pm on the dot. Please arrive between 6:30 - 7:00 pm so we have enough time to inspect & sort your items.
• *$5 CASH Admission-Portion of proceeds will benefit Safe House Denver.
Details & Swapping Etiquette
• Swappers please bring 10 great pieces: Handbags, shoes, hats and jewelry to swap. Bring items that you would give to your best friend or sister!
• Your items will be checked by official Handbags.com Inspectors so please don’t bring things that are falling apart, have stains, holes, and are smelly, broken or just plain ugly! We will not accept these items! We want everyone to leave with great items at the end of the night!
• At 9p.m. 3 people will win a fabulous bag from Handbags.com and Big Buddha!
• At 9p.m. all of the items that have not been swapped can either be taken back by the original owner or can be left for donation to Safe House Denver (a women’s domestic violence shelter)
• Free Parking in The Curtis Hotel Garage is Available for the first 100 Guests. (voucher will be given at check-in)
• First 50 Swappers will receive 1 FREE drink ticket, the following 50 will receive a gift from Handbags.com.
• Create your Dream Handbag Contest! Contestants will have a chance to win a fabulous bag from Big Buddha at 9pm.
• DIY Button Making Station
• Tunes by DJ El Brian
• Sweet Treats from Pastel
• $5 Mani’s from Tootsies Nail Shoppe
• Photo-booth FUN will be provided by Newell Jones + Jones Photography
For more Info + FAQ’s:
Click Here for FAQ’s
Social Butterflies please use #303SWAP for all Instagram and TWITTER Updates! @handbagsdotcom